PediCare™ - Bunion Day Corrector - SAVE 60% OFF TODAY! (1 Pair)
GET RID OF THOSE CRANKY AND PAINFUL BUNIONS WITH PEDICARE™ BUNION CORRECTOR!
Trying to avoid bunion surgery? Don't resign yourself to a life with bunion pain. There is a natural and painless solution in sight. These premium bunion correctors by PediCare™ are professionally designed to reduce bunion pain and get you back on your feet. Join our many satisfied customers.
The Most Correct Support
Effective Bunion Relief
Designed for Ultra-Comfort
Can I sleep with the bunion splint on?
- Yes, after incrementally increasing the length of time worn each day,the splint can be worn throughout the night for supportive pain relief.
I have narrow feet. Will the bunion splint work for me?
- Yes! The corrective brace is adjustable for a secure fit on most feet, up to a maximum arch circumference of 14 inches.
Can these bunion splints be worn with shoes?
- Yes, This bunion splints can be worn with shoes or any footwear, however, they may need to be a size larger than usual.
What type of fabric are the bunion splints made of?
- The inner layer is made with a breathable 100% cotton terry cloth. The outer layer is comprised of 100% polyester fabric.
Will the bunion splint heal my bunions?
- The splint will slow the progression of bunions and will reduce pain and inflammation caused by them.
How do I wash my bunion splints?
- It is recommended that the splints are hand washed with a mild detergent in cold water and air dried.
Can I walk with my bunion splints on?
- Yes, the splints are designed to allow you to walk while providing corrective support for your big toe.
Is this a single splint or do I get one for each foot?
- The bunion splint is packaged as a pair, one for the left foot and one for the right.
- Relieving pain and inflammation due to bunions, Hallux Valgus, and crooked toes
- Reduces friction and pressure on sore bunions
- Protects and realigns big toes
- 100% cotton lining
- 100% polyester
- Aluminum splint
- Hook and loop fastener system
- Fits foot arch circumferences up to 14”
How to Wear:
- Use the right or left support for the affected foot.
- Align the aluminum plate parallel to the bunion.
- Wrap the toe strap around the big toe and secure to the splint.
- Wrap the middle foot strap around the foot arch and secure to the splint.
- Hand washes with a mild detergent in cold water. Hang to dry. Materials can be machine washed, but it is not recommended, as doing so will shorten the lifespan of the materials.
- One pair of bunion splints for left and right foot.
- 60-day guarantee.
Note: In addition to the Corrector Orthotic for Day-time use, we advise that you wear a PediCare™ Corrector orthotic for night time use which also helps to correct the deformity and relieve joint pain.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
We are a family-owned business located in California and we use our health products every day. We both are orthopedic doctors and want the best for our patients and for you. Add your 2-Piece Bunion Corrector and Bunion Relief to cart knowing that if you aren’t 110% happy, we’ll provide you with a FULL Refund.