PediDoc™ - Bunion Day Corrector - SAVE 60% OFF TODAY! (1 Pair)
GET RID OF THOSE CRANKY AND PAINFUL BUNIONS WITH THIS BUNION CORRECTOR!
Do you have a Bunion on Your Foot? Whether or not it is causing you problems, don’t ignore the consequences: it should be addressed as soon as possible to limit the negative repercussions on other joints and especially on the knee. This is the purpose of the hallux valgus corrector orthotic, achieved by realigning the big toe!
The Most Correct Support
Effective Bunion Relief
Designed for Ultra-Comfort
Can I sleep with the bunion splint on?
- Yes, after incrementally increasing the length of time worn each day,the splint can be worn throughout the night for supportive pain relief.
I have narrow feet. Will the bunion splint work for me?
- Yes! The corrective brace is adjustable for a secure fit on most feet, up to a maximum arch circumference of 14 inches.
Can these bunion splints be worn with shoes?
- Yes, This bunion splints can be worn with shoes or any footwear, however, they may need to be a size larger than usual.
What type of fabric are the bunion splints made of?
- The inner layer is made with a breathable 100% cotton terry cloth. The outer layer is comprised of 100% polyester fabric.
Will the bunion splint heal my bunions?
- The splint will slow the progression of bunions and will reduce pain and inflammation caused by them.
How do I wash my bunion splints?
- It is recommended that the splints are hand washed with a mild detergent in cold water and air dried.
Can I walk with my bunion splints on?
- Yes, the splints are designed to allow you to walk while providing corrective support for your big toe.
Is this a single splint or do I get one for each foot?
- The bunion splint is packaged as a pair, one for the left foot and one for the right.
- Relieving pain and inflammation due to bunions, Hallux Valgus, and crooked toes
- Reduces friction and pressure on sore bunions
- Protects and realigns big toes
- 100% cotton lining
- 100% polyester
- Aluminum splint
- Hook and loop fastener system
- Fits foot arch circumferences up to 14”
How to Wear:
- Use the right or left support for the affected foot.
- Align the aluminum plate parallel to the bunion.
- Wrap the toe strap around the big toe and secure to the splint.
- Wrap the middle foot strap around the foot arch and secure to the splint.
- Hand washes with a mild detergent in cold water. Hang to dry. Materials can be machine washed, but it is not recommended, as doing so will shorten the lifespan of the materials.
- One pair of bunion splints for left and right foot.
- 60-day guarantee.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We just ask that you at least give the product a 2 week try and we'll refund you, no questions!